Getting headers

robjanis

Getting headers

Post by robjanis »

Today I was getting new headers using the two multimedia servers and when I went to get the header my groups showed that there weren't any headers in the groups I was downloading - so I tried to reset the database and still I could not download any headers. newspro went acted lick it was downloading header but when it completed downloading headers the groups were still empty - so I tried so download them using agent and sure enough the header were downloaded to agent - so I reinstalled newspro and noticed that if i download all the headers in a group the come in correctly but as soon as I change it to only download the last 7 days I get an empty group again - I know newsfeeds had trouble last week with there server last week but I can not figure out what is going on now - I think there must be some kind of compatibility issue between the Multimedia servers and newspro - if I try the EXE server everything seems fine – any Ideas on what is going on
dengle

Post by dengle »

If it works for one of newsfeeds servers but not another, then it sounds like the one server is having an issue. I use a newsfeeds reseller and they were having problems with downloading article bodies last week. Perhaps a similar problem has plagued the multimedia server you're using.