New support forum

alex

New support forum

Post by alex »

This is the new NewsPro support forum.

The binnews forum is using other software, so as soon as the problem with them has developed hours ago the first thing was to have something here running. I'm not sure about binnews archives (especially searching them), we'll see whether they are critical, it shouldn't be a problem to answer all questions.

All agreements are defaults if something doesn't make sense just ignore it.

Post by guest »

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :arrow: :arrow: binnews.com
alex

Post by alex »

binnews.com restricted access to their registered users only, right now (the moment i'm writing this) they are not quite operational, They want to address some non-technical issues before going on with the site, something happened and they have some kind of problem. i couldn't imagine it could happen, a year ago when they suggested to host the forum after the forum software I used then stopped work properly. I was busy then with yenc issues so I thought it is better to work on them than to spend time on installing other forum software. From other side now I'm able to answer common questions better (given former answers) and things changed, many questions became irrelevant since the program options resolved them so the forum will be more up to date.

I'm frustrated with what happened, but I don't see any other choice as to forget about it and to move on, it is not like the source code has been lost.