Partial saves not saving ?

LarryM

Partial saves not saving ?

Post by LarryM »

This is odd.

I have "Ignore No Such" article checked, UE downloads, then deletes the headers, but there is no article part in the destination directory. To add to the oddity, UE downloads just enough PAR files to fix the it had the parts been saved.

So it knew the segments were bad, and how bad they were and would have fixed it if the parts weren't missing.

If I go back and re-download the parts, it would download, but still nothing shows up in the destination directory -UNLESS- I download to a different directory and move the files myself.

I must have some option set wrong, but which ?

thanks, Larry
alex

Re: Partial saves not saving ?

Post by alex »

In edit menu->properties->save/unpack, save, "delete bodies without attachments" is checked, if so try to uncheck it.

If it is not that, the same tab, unpack, temporarily uncheck "clear/delete on success".

UE itself won't delete article boides if there is save error (but the option delete bodies without attachments if checked is not an error). If unrar error it won't delete rar files etc.

If something else try to give more details and maybe screenshot of the save/unpack properties tab.