Lines misreported; actual lines 0

WasabiNME

Lines misreported; actual lines 0

Post by WasabiNME »

This has been happening lately with this particular poster:

Watching the downloads in the articles tab shows full-sized segments coming in, and my bandwidth monitor is indicative of a normal-sized post.

Single-segment files download fine and are perfectly legitimate. Multi-segmented files error out as in the picture. I can't investigate further because I can't figure out how to make UE split a file into its individual articles. I don't believe the posts are fake because the single-segment PAR2 and SFV files successfuly verify downloads obtained elsewhere, and these are TV show posts that appear at the right time with names matching real scene releases.

Any way to look into what's going wrong? If these are fake, it's a heck of an effort :shock:
WasabiNME

Re: Lines misreported; actual lines 0

Post by WasabiNME »

I just downloaded Forte Free Agent, and it couldn't save these posts either. NZBGet fails, too, so it's not just UE. I can't tell by looking at the raw articles what's wrong, but something is screwing up that guy's uploads. Oh, well...
alex

Re: Lines misreported; actual lines 0

Post by alex »

This particular error you can disable in edit menu->properties->articles, downloading bodies, detect significant line misreporting.

Zero lines means empty article body.