Help with filter and sets/collections

LarryM

Help with filter and sets/collections

Post by LarryM »

I've played with this and ended up loosing all my collections (happily had a back up from a couple days ago).

I have a watch filter that is: "xyzzy&part01.rar" - I want to download just part one of this post. I assume that UE isn't looking inside the sets that these are in, and that's why the watch filter doesn't fire. I've tried various combinations of the buttons/setting that control this. One setting displayed the part01's that already had been downloaded, but not the one's that weren't.

Can someone please tell me exactly how to set all the various places that sets/collections are controlled so that I can have both enabled, and normally displayed on the screen, but when I search for a part01, that all the part01s's display? Not just the downloaded ones.

I think my problem is that these two things seem to be controlled in so many different places that I can't untangle them.

Note: I don't really care about the part01's in a collection, just in a set. If those get displayed too on a search, fine, but its the ones in a set that I really need to get to.

thanks, Larry
alex

Re: Help with filter and sets/collections

Post by alex »

I initially missed your post.

In view if the set is unloaded you won't see it.

The watch filter should work fine, in the attached image the quick filter discerns part01 with the different thread symbol, I got the same result when I created a filter "subject" "contains" "part01.rar"
untitled.PNG
untitled.PNG (16.8 KiB) Viewed 8357 times