Icons in open views tab

Michaelm

Icons in open views tab

Post by Michaelm »

Hello Alex,

Would it be possible to get back to the old state without those icons on the tabs of the open views (newsgroups and folders) ?
alex

Post by alex »

i didn't notice them, i had to make a number of changes in the library and the library calls i just followed the list and where defaults are different or new library options added i could miss it.

but an option makes sense to show the icons in tabs, the only thing we need to discern global view, folder, newsgroup and newsgroup list view.

maybe i'll do it even later today, just for now the purpose is only to see the library is working ok like before, i have at least one topic to work on before i may be back to interface refinements. now it looks like reliability is no problem, it seems i only missed few small details.
alex

Post by alex »

ok it is in v1.3.5, and since icons are now different (like newsgroup, xpat group, global view, folder, import group, newsgroup list etc) i made the option enabled by default but it can be disabled in view menu->tabbed frame icons.

hopefully no more issues will pop up, but if it is not something catastrophic i'll keep it on hold.
Michaelm

Post by Michaelm »

Thanks very much ! It's great !