Requests: Inline Image - @ code handling

nyquil67

Requests: Inline Image - @ code handling

Post by nyquil67 »

As of now, it appears the only image type that UE handles inline is jpg, would it be possible to perhaps png support somewhere down the line?

File names that contain an @ in them, when launched from within UE, will open both the file, and the default windows email client, is there a way to disable this behavior in UE?
alex

Post by alex »

as to @ i'll check it out.

with images it could be added if i get some kind of break, so the question is when, maybe when we come back to small updates development scenario i consider this as well.

overall more can be done within the project than there is time if to keep on maintaining high quality implementation for new features.
nyquil67

Post by nyquil67 »

Thanks Alex, neither of these are high priority. I just get mildly irritated having to open up irfanview to view gif/png/some jpg files after most of them loaded inline.

As far as the @ thing, very few posters name their files this way, but a few do, and Eudora will always open, nothing sends, but it is just one more task I have to kill.

None of these are enough to drive me away, Newspro and UE are the best news programs I've used since 16 bit windows went away, and I hope to continue supporting your efforts on this front.

/If the ISP doesn't cap my downloads