[REQ] Countdown to next scheduled task

Schrijver

[REQ] Countdown to next scheduled task

Post by Schrijver »

It would be nice to see the the countdown time to the nest scheduled task.
alex

Post by alex »

when you are using scheduler? it is just a certain moment of time, if it is set to 19 pm you just know exactly when it starts.

as to the queue it is difficult to predict even what task will be next, it depends on the race among currently running tasks.

Post by Guest »

alex wrote:when you are using scheduler? it is just a certain moment of time, if it is set to 19 pm you just know exactly when it starts.
Very often I forget when I've set the schedular. I can only see the interval. It is even more difficult when you have set multiple scheduled tasks.

Post by Guest »

Sorry if I'm not clear to you.

I mean the "AUTO/WATCH"

Post by Guest »

Sometimes when I set to auto watch/save articles to for example every 60 min. It doesn't start immediately.

1. How can I see when it starts?
2. How can I start the auto watch/save immediately?
alex

Post by alex »

You just disable it (properties->watch/auto, in the common settings area - 'Get Hdrs' - to 'Off') and press 'Apply' then you enable it ('On') and press 'Apply' again, it will be activated immediately, it will be the starting point.
Gul

Good Idea

Post by Gul »

Sometimes when I am in the middle of sorting headers the rescan for headers which I have set to 60 min starts and totally annoys me. If it would be possible to show a countdown in the status bar I would be really happy.

Gul