Some Requests

Marek

Some Requests

Post by Marek »

Exporting NewsGroup List
When the newsgroup list gets exported i noticed that it only exports the groups and not the subfolders you created and which groups were assigned to which subfolder.
I think it would be great to be able to save all newsgroup list and subfolders specially when you use 50+ groups and have to remake all subfolders and place the apropiate groups to subfolders.

Working With Subfolders
Trying to set up the newsgroup list with subfolders as i would like i found it a bit of a problem. When you add 1 news group to a subfolder it automaticly expands the subfolder to display the contents, now usually this isnt much of an issue but when that subfolder contains 20+ newsgroups and you run a low res then it can instantly fill the entire newsgroups folder area.
Would it be possible to be able to have the folders not auto expand?

Another thing i would like is to be able to drag subfolders and all groups in the folder to a different subfolder, as it is at the moment you cannot drag the subfolder, but instead you have to create a new subfolder in the intended target, then drag all the groups to the new subfolder and then delete the old subfolder

Watch/Auto
Would it be possible to use the Watch/Auto fuction to work on subfolders?
This would make it easyer than scanning through and highlighting all the apropiate groups relevent to the same subfolder to make the required settings

Thanks in advance
Marek