Delete header sort

RadPuppy

Delete header sort

Post by RadPuppy »

I noticed that when I highlight and page down to delete headers that the cursor will not continue to the next header after the deletes. The cursor will actually be on the header on however the number of headers removed down.

For example if I highlight 1-10 headers for delete and press "Alt-X", the cursor will be on 20th header instead of 11th header in the group.

Paging up from the last to the first header I want to delete seems to work. So, using the same example from above, if I page-up and highlight from 10-1 then the cursor will be on the 11th header after I press "Alt-X".

It'll be nice if paging down works the same.

Seems like a simple fix? If it's possible :D

I'm using the registered version 3.8

Thanks!
alex

Post by alex »

i'll try to check it towards the next release, probably it is possible to move the focused item prior to deleting, since internally headers are sorted differently and i don't want to mess with the code since it is old, reliable although it is to be replaced in the future due to non-related considerations (the latter is the reason why).
RadPuppy

Post by RadPuppy »

Thanks Alex!

It's not a big deal, and I know sorting and refocusing can be tricky. It's just something odd that I noticed when deleting headers.

Keep up the great work on the program!