Feature Request

MageMaster

Feature Request

Post by MageMaster »

Disable server for specified time

Reason is I have two internet connections and am able to double my downloads by routing the second server out my other connection, but as my wife uses that connection too, i would like to disable that connection when I know she is using it.

I could use the scheduler to limit BW usage, but that would be for both servers combined, not just the one.

MageMaster
alex

Post by alex »

you could use a third party program e.g.

http://www.netlimiter.com/scrshots.php

maybe there are other programs, this appears to have scheduler and speed limit per ip range.

adding too many rarely used features is not always welcomed given general user feedback, with this one it might be well a temporary issue given rising connection speeds.
MageMaster

Post by MageMaster »

I bought Netlimiter. I like it, its on another machine though.. :)

The internet... to much is never enough... lol

Thanks.
alex

Post by alex »

hopefully it will work, there are still development topics exist which cannot be done with third party software.
mariela06

Re: Feature Request

Post by mariela06 »

This is a different request for two features:
1) We already have the option for the program to delete some files of the extensions we indicate in the filter (Delte files after repair).
Is there any way we can also have erase files after repair? I download a lot of graphics and files other than rar/par (i.e. cbr, mp3. pdf, epub) which after being downloaded and saved, I have to erase (not delete because I actually want to keep them) from the unpack section. Any way we can automate this?

2) Autostart the Program when Computer starts/Windows Starts/ or user logs in.

Thanks
truman

Re: Feature Request

Post by truman »

Maybe to create a second import group (e.g. named "Import NZB", then in properties->newsgroups set the import folder as its save folder with "ask" unchecked? You would only need to select the import group in the search service bar prior to invoking download&save from the search service view.
pass 4 sure free practice tests latest pass 4 sure free practice tests latest
642-617 practice test 642-617 practice test
642-618 practice test 642-618 practice test
EX0-101 practice test EX0-101 practice test