new features request

me101

new features request

Post by me101 »

been using newspro for a while, think it's an excellent program.

here are some of my program usage issues and was wondering if these would be fixed in any future releases...

any way to show the queue download priority next to articles and be able to sort by this column ?

when you use the download&save option for nzb's is there any way for the program to remember or to be able to set the size of the dialog box, the progbram remembers between when you have the program running, but when you exit and go back in, it resets to the default... any way to change the dialog box default size ?

i have multiple accounts for a news service, is there any way to have these listed in the system as account1 (usenet.com), account2 (usenet.com) etc...

I mostly use newspro for downloading nzb content, so I find the program to be excellent, fast and reliable.

thanks

me101
alex

Post by alex »

as to mutiple accounts you can use server name&server ip to create 2 accounts; more accounts can be created using the windows hosts file.

in the future it should be possible to add several accounts, at least without sharing headers (since there is message-id direct it is not so critical).

also it is planned to have an article task list sorted by priority, at least an easy to manage separate list.

with the download&save box it looks like newspro remembers its size, maybe i miss something here (the select directory dialog box).