NFO Feature Request

Bodach

NFO Feature Request

Post by Bodach »

When I press enter or double-click on a normal thread message it fetches the text and displays it, however, when I press enter or double-click on a NFO it fetches the NFO and displays it as an icon with subject.nfo. I then have to double-click the subject.nfo to view the NFO. Do you think you could enable NewsPro to both fetch the NFO and then display it all at once like NewsPro does for a jpg. Lastly, if I want to download a NFO for later use with a game or movie I would just put it in the queue along with everything else, however, normally I go through a lot of NFO's to see what is being posted. Therefore, it would be great if pressing enter or double-clicking on a NFO or TXT or threaded message would, by default, always be given the highest priority. I could then set a download priority to be used with ALT-L and continue to double-click nfo's and threaded messages all day and always be assured I would see it as soon as possible. Thanks for any consideration that you give this request.

Bodach