Keyboard Navigation

MrCheese

Keyboard Navigation

Post by MrCheese »

In Usenet explorer how can I navigate to the workspace window, and then navigate between the Workspace tabs 'Newsgroups', 'Servers', 'Newsgroup List' and 'Open views'. I need to know how to do this without using the mouse. I have found a very convuluted way of getting into the "Newsgroups" workstapce tab. It is file --> New Newsgroup. Tab to cancel and press enter. alt V, then enter on "workspace". Then alt V again and enter on 'workspace'. This moves the focus to the "Newsgroups" tab in the workspace window. This is horrific. :cry: Can you make it easier :D ? Can you also make it possible for me to move into the other tabs in this window?

I have noticed other people have asked for better keyboard navigation, so it seems to be soemthing that would help drive sales. The best way to approach the problem is to forget the mouse and load usenet explorer then try to navigate around via keyboard only. It is hell!

Newspro is very keyboard friendly but as the newsgroups are getting larger the move to usenet explorer is imperitive.