Strange Behavior with Collections in 2.1 [=>v2.1.1]

jmbailey2000

Strange Behavior with Collections in 2.1 [=>v2.1.1]

Post by jmbailey2000 »

Something strange started happening with collections in 2.1. (Note: These collections would have been "created" by UE under 2.0.

Let's say there is a collection from 4 days ago that is flagged. I downloaded the collection and saved the attachments and now the entire collection has been marked read/deleted by UE.

Today I install 2.1 and start grabbing headers. Several new files happen to show up under the same "flagged" collection. I naturally select Alt-D to download the files (by hitting Alt-D on the collection header). Imagine my surprise when all of a sudden UE is not only downloading the new files, but also downloading all the previously saved/read/deleted files in the collection.

Is this something new in 2.1 that has some setting that can be tweaked? Or is this a problem in 2.1? Or is this a problem in going from 2.0 to 2.1?

Any help is appreciated!!

Thanks!

ps - Great program and keep up the good work!!!
alex

Post by alex »

you got me here :)

did collection consist of single files (white filled rectangles, not green ones)?

it was connected to more queue options in par2 menu, to provide for that i had to separate collection files earlier and i took all files instead of only non-deleted. with partials it digested it (although even they better not to be fed) but singles went through. to fix that i just took the code from the function which handled collections before so it works now.

i recompiled the fixed code as v2.1.1 and released it right away, as all goes most likely i don't expect any more refinements, so no need to wait.
jmbailey2000

Post by jmbailey2000 »

It appears the 2.11 recompile may have solved the issue. I did a brief test this morning before work and it seemed to be fixed. I'll do a more extensive test this evening to verify.
alex

Post by alex »

it works now exactly as v2.0, just minor detail which i missed and noone noticed on the test stage, i added par2 menu and the code on June, 26.