How to extract nzbs in folder named with the nzb name ?

shak

How to extract nzbs in folder named with the nzb name ?

Post by shak »

Hi everyone !

I'm having an issue for sometime now . What i want is afterwards i download the nzb to be extracted to a folder named from the name of the nzb .

I've checked derive after rar and automatically import file and download . I know that if i check automatically folder out of nzb name that i can get my folder like this [nzb]Filename . Is there a way to get only the filename as name of the folder instead with the [nzb] prefix . I can get it to work with altbinz pretty easy but not with usenet explorer , i don't know what option i left behind .

Thanks in advance ,

Andrew

PS It seems that without the option automatically folder out of nzb name , some nzbs work and some don't . It seems that audio nzbs with albums are extracted without the folder name whereas others like game have a folder , so maybe this is isn't an issue with the client ? but with the nzb file ?
shak

Re: How to extract nzbs in folder named with the nzb name ?

Post by shak »

I wish this issue was fixed with the newest version but it haven't :(

And is simple feature to extract an nzb and to be named with the name of the nzb file , for example i donwload an nzb file michael jackson - thriller to create a folder michael jackson - thriller .

With auto-folder name out i get [nzb] michael jackson - thriller , with this option not selected all i get is the contents of the nzb file (the songs in this case) to be extracted in Downloads folder among with all the other contents of the Download folder
alex

Re: How to extract nzbs in folder named with the nzb name ?

Post by alex »

As to the particular question, I had missed your first post, I've looked into the options now, since I didn't quite remember.

Uncheck edit menu->properties->save/unpack, save, auto download&save, prepend view name.

Other folders you mention which are created "sometimes" probably those are the unrar folders defined in save/unpack, unpack, unrar, unrar to subdir.

As to the other question I'll try to reply in the thread.