signature

Inferno

signature

Post by Inferno »

ive had a scan around with no luck, is there anyway to add a signature from a txt file into newspro?

maybe a work around or direct?
alex

Post by alex »

check the posting topic on the website, you can put anything in the footer or use the custom identity to add footer to every post.
Inferno

Post by Inferno »

yeah i already know that, what im askin is, does it support extracting a message from a txt file into newspro?

i use kookiejar to change my signatures every 5 minutes, its extracts a sentence from a file and then exports it to a signature.txt file

now what im curious about, is there any way to have newspro link to that signature.txt file so that my signature will be different if i posted every 5 minutes, im not interested in havin different identities, got enough of those or changin the footer manually, just a case of pointin newspro to the signature.txt file and thats it?
alex

Post by alex »

there is no such option, in fact noone asked in the past to add a dynamic signature so the question is whether many people need it or it would mostly add to numerous options, we'll just keep it in the development section (moved it from support) and see.
Inferno

Post by Inferno »

oh ok, well thanx for changin it to the development section, hopefully it will be considered in time (sooner rather than later)