Coded nzb downloads correctly but is not unrared in auto.

tijgert

Coded nzb downloads correctly but is not unrared in auto.

Post by tijgert »

There are coded nzb's that UE downloads correctly and names them correctly but seem to not have the total number of files mentioned.
As such UE does not know when the archive is complete and cannot determine when to unrar.
This leads to complete archives that require manual unrar even if the auto unrar function is selected.

May I suggest you take a look at provided nzb to confirm you can replicate the behavior and think of a fix other than manual unrar.

As a fair warning and as the nzb name suggests this is an adult entertainment nzb as on short notice that was the only example nzb I could recover/find with this problem.
Attachments
test.rar
(83.79 KiB) Downloaded 699 times
alex

Re: Coded nzb downloads correctly but is not unrared in auto

Post by alex »

I will be able to check it only after several days.

Did you try to save it to a separate folder?

In principle UE should process everything in the folder when nothing more left to be saved into it.

As to unrar if there are no par2 files you need to uncheck require par2 verification in settings.
tijgert

Post by tijgert »

I did not try to download it to a separate folder, just the regular importing the nzb into the Import folder.

I disabled the require Par2 verification now, I'll see how that works. Thanks :)
alex

Post by alex »

Since there are no explicit par2 files it will wait until no more downloads into the target directory are pending.

Try also to check "Auto - nzb folder out of nzb name", it is applied in the case of import folder as well as stated in the import options.

Then the download will be limited to the folder associated with the nzb and it should process everything upon download completion if there are any par2 files, if no par2 files as in this case you can uncheck par2 verification, even then if there are par2 files the program will work the same as if the verification option is checked.

Thus I guess all should work as it is implemented already.