Server Download Limits

Gary Gnews

Server Download Limits

Post by Gary Gnews »

I think there is something I don't understand about the settings in Properties->Servers->Reset Download Limits and Counters.

If I understand the reset part, this is there so that I can set a date/time each month to reset the bandwidth counter for each server. What I don't understand is why I can't find any way to indicate how much bandwidth each server is limited to, nor do I see any place that shows how much bandwidth has been used by each server. So, I am either missing the place where the rest of the data resides, or I don't understand what this feature does. Help? :?:
-- GG
Hubert

Post by Hubert »

I don't know where to set the download limit for a server (perhaps it's not been implemented yet), but the bandwidth counter for each server can be seen next to the server name in the servers tab of the workspace.
Regards, Hubert
Gary Gnews

Post by Gary Gnews »

I see the bandwidth used now. Thanks, Hubert! I had my workspace pane sized to the end of server names and could not see the bandwidth counter - I should have looked more closely. Perhaps this is the extent of the feature and it is just there for our reference instead of being a limitation device.

Thanks again for your response.
-- GG