1.2 bug on lost connection?

glennmaples

1.2 bug on lost connection?

Post by glennmaples »

First- great program- one of the best programs available and well worth the $$$ to become registered--which I did about a week ago.

I upgraded to 1.2 yesterday. My dsl/usenet provider gets confused easily and drops the connection. In the past, when this has happened the articles to be downloaded "stay" in the articles view.

What happened today is they were iterated through, marked as errors (No connection could be made), and placed in the"?" folder.

Any way of reverting back to the previous behavior and leaving the articles in the articles folder? I checked--retries for the server is still at 30.

2 other things that I would like to have - any way to have a filter that can be used to create folders -- for example take each set of mps and pars (if any) and place in a separate folder? The name of the folder would not be critical. The other request is a bit more out there--any way of integrating a par2 tool to check downloads or folders for incompletes , mark them and hopefully repair? I know that this one especially is unlikely, but it would be nice to know that they were incomplete before expring off of alternative servers.

thanks again
-glenn
dengle

Post by dengle »

Under Properties -> Tasks, add "No connection could be made" to the list of recoverable errors.
glennmaples

Thanks

Post by glennmaples »

dengle wrote:Under Properties -> Tasks, add "No connection could be made" to the list of recoverable errors.
Probably should have been able to figure it out.

Merry Christmas

-glenn