wow

JR

wow

Post by JR »

well You dindt know what You missed till it was there....

A big thanks to You Alex, the automatic unrarring/quickparring is just the most fantastic feature ever :)

Imagine my suprise when I came home after work to find all my downloads ready and UNRARRED... hehe.. just love it

What a good thing I bought UE, Ill have a drink to You tonight Alex.

thanks

JR
dvd.collector

Post by dvd.collector »

Exactly the same thoughts here.

This feature will save me so much time and effort that I feel I should make a donation to Alex. :D

I bought Newspro back years ago, then bought UE when it was released - but this feature is worth an extra cost to me.

So Alex.. how can i make a donation? Should I just buy another licence??
xtrips

What happened all this time before v.2 came out?

Post by xtrips »

Alex, concocted us a gem!
Thank you Alex :D
jimzak

wow2

Post by jimzak »

What an incredible application.

I have posted an "ad" in my favorite newsgroups.

Good luck alex!
Archibald

Re: wow2

Post by Archibald »

jimzak wrote:What an incredible application.

I have posted an "ad" in my favorite newsgroups.

Good luck alex!
Are you "zzz"? I found a post in my favorite newsgroup this morning that led me here! I've used Newsleecher for years, but some of its bugs are so heinous that I simply can no longer overlook them, especially after reporting them almost 2 years ago.
dracula

Post by dracula »

First i used newsleecher, what a terrible program. How more updates come how bigger the bugs :cry:

Now i use Usenet Explorer for a few days and i must say i love it :lol: Repair and extract works how it must work. Still no strange things. Thank you Alex for the great job. :mrgreen:
CY:G

Post by CY:G »

Another thanks to Alex, UE is without a doubt the best newsgroups reader, the unrar feature is just crazy, i love not having to unrar things after i download them...

THANK YOU ALEX!!!!
Hubert

Post by Hubert »

I suppose you knew it already, but I too want to express my admiration for UE, especially as it is now - with unrar and all. How people would want to use a different binary newsreader totally escapes me! I'm very glad I joined UE (after enjoying NewPro previously) and I thank you once again, Alex!!
Regards, Hubert